Model: M4 Tactical
Gauge: 12 gauge
Barrel Length: 18.5"
Stock Finish: Black synthetic
Receiver Finish: Anodized, Black
Barrel Finish: Phosphate
Chambered For: 2 3/4", 3"
Mag Capacity: 5+1
Sight: Ghost Ring
Benelli has a rich history of manufacturing some of the best tactical shotguns in the industry and the M4 tactical is one of them. This 12 gauge shotgun boasts the A.R.G.O system that is simple, self-cleaning, piston-driven action.
- Drilled and tapped receiver
- Auto regulating, gas-operated - This piston-driven Auto-Regulating Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) system was designed for and approved by the U.S. Marine Corps.
- The A.R.G.O. system is a unique, short-stroke, dual-piston design developed for the M4 Tactical shotgun in 1998 for the U.S. Marine Corps. It was later adopted as the U.S. Joint Services combat shotgun—and remains so today.
- The gas port is located just forward of the chamber, where the gases are hotter and cleaner. This results in less fouling and more reliable cycling.
- Pistons push directly against the bolt, for fast operation and minimum vibration.
- There are no connecting linkages or heavy action bars under the forend, which add weight.