Ready to handle any environment, the SPARC AR features bomb-proof-like construction with a compact and lightweight form-factor. The 2 MOA dot is as easy as point and shoot—it’s quick to acquire in close-quarters scenarios, but fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended ranges. A unique, integrated base is hassle-free for any AR or similar platform. For excellent, reliable performance and loads of user-friendly features, look no further than the SPARC AR. Includes a spacer shim that can be utilized to provide two different mounting heights: lower 1/3 co-witness (40 mm) & absolute co-witness (37 mm).
Battery Life: Up to 300 hours on highest setting. Up to 5,000 hours on lowest setting.
The VMX-3T Magnifier is not recommended for use with the SPARC AR.
Sparc AR Dimensions (in inches)
• Mount Type Multi-Height
• Magnification 1x
• Objective Lens Diameter 22 mm
• Dot Color Bright Red
• Dot Size 2 MOA
• Eye Relief Unlimited
• Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
• Max Elevation Adjustment 90 MOA
• Max Windage Adjustment 90 MOA
• Parallax Setting Parallax Free
• Length 2.9 inches
• Weight 7.5 oz
• Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
• Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
• Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
• CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
• Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
• Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
• Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
DAYLIGHT BRIGHT RED DOT
The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.