The auto-adjusting R1 IntelliBeam™ was designed for law enforcement, but is an excellent rechargeable handheld for anyone looking for power, versatility, and the optimal amount of light for one’s surroundings. It replaces our popular R1 Lawman™, taking this predecessor to the next level by equipping its versatile beam with SureFire’s proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology, an intelligent microprocessor-based system that continuously evaluates the environment, to seamlessly adjust light output and deliver just the right amount of light for the task at hand. So, if you’re in an open field or inside a large structure, you’ll get all 1,000 lumens of blinding light; if you’re in close-quarters, it’ll deliver the optimal amount of light for that environment—between 15 and 1,000 lumens—without compromising your own dark-adapted vision. A simple press of the R1’s tailcap switch engages the auto-adjust IntelliBeam mode; however, it can be manually overridden by pressing the switch twice within one second, should you prefer to set the light for maximum output. There’s even a tactical strobe feature, designed to disorient and confuse an aggressor, activated by pressing the tailcap switch a third time. A built-in fuel gauge lets you know when the rechargeable battery is low, and the R1 can be easily charged from a wall outlet or in a car with its included charge cord and adapter.
Take the guesswork out of how much light you need by letting the IntelliBeam Technology do the math for you. For the ultimate law enforcement handheld, there’s no beating the R1 IntelliBeam!
- IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1,000 lumens, depending on environment and conditions
- Precision micro-textured reflector produces a versatile beam with a bright center and significant surrounding light
- Head switch provides momentary- and constant-on modes for auto-adjusting and high-only activation
- Tail switch provides momentary- and constant-on modes for auto-adjusting, high-only and strobe activation
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
- Aerospace aluminum construction with Mil-Spec hard anodized finish
- Wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger included
- Backed by SureFire’s No Hassle Guarantee