SureFire’s G2X™ LED illumination tools share many features, such as virtually indestructible high-efficiency LED emitters, 600 lumens of maximum output, precision reflectors, and sleek Nitrolon® polymer bodies. Their differences let you select the ideal light for your needs. Choose single- or dual-output. Both of these illumination tools are ideal for outdoor use, emergency preparedness, everyday carry, or use by EMTs and other first responders.
The G2X Pro is a dual-output version that features the same lightweight, ergonomically shaped body. It boasts an identical 600 lumens of high-output, but it also features a useful low-output of 15 lumens that lets you extend the runtime per set of batteries. The G2X Pro comes with a press/click tailcap switch.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Brilliant tactical-level max output and, useful extended runtime low output
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
The NC Star Offset Tactical Flashlight Mount is designed specifically for 1-Inch weapon lights and lasers. This mount places your flashlight or laser at the perfect location for easy thumb activation. It mounts to virtually any 1913 Picatinny or Weaver style rail with the easy-to-use slotted thumb nut. Constructed of hard anodized aluminum, providing a rock solid platform yet is still incredibly lightweight.
- Mounts to picatinny rails and weaver rails
- Compatible with 1" tactical lights and lasers
- Aluminum construction