Ruger’s 10/22 .22-cal. Semiautomatic Rimfire Rifles are America’s favorite. With proven performance, they’re ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small-game hunting and action-shooting events. Detachable rotary magazine is renowned for its reliability. Hammer-forged, alloy-steel barrel is durable for long-lasting use. Polymer trigger housing and aluminum receiver. Push-button manual safety. Priced right making Ruger’s tradition of excellence affordable.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.