GET A STREAMLINED LOOK AT A VERY STREAMLINED PRICE
Like the rest of this series, the Filter is named for an automotive part and offers a machined look and smooth function.
The all-steel design really shows off the BlackWash finish we put on both blade and handle. BlackWash gives the knife for a unique "well worn" look, yet the finish isn’t just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash finish helps hide any additional scratches you might put on your knife during normal use.
The Filter is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or thumbstud. A sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry.
The Filter includes our deep-carry pocketclip so the Filter rides comfortably low in your pocket for discreet carry.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Flipper and thumb stud
- Frame lock
- Single-position deep-carry pocketclip (left tip-down)
- Steel: 4Cr14, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (143 g)