Cryo Blackwash Folder
This Kershaw-Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that well worn look, it also enhances corrosion resistance.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Our deep-carry clip makes it a discreet pocket companion, too.
Slightly smaller than some Hinderer pocketknives, the Cryo with BlackWash is a superb knife for every day carry. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you’re looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be an EDC favorite.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- 4 Position Pocket Clip
- Made In: China
- Kershaw Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel, Black-Oxide Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Length Open: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Length Closed: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)